Drug Store sites that include refrigeration systems are becoming more apparent today. The recognized national chains are building an extremely high concentrated location count within major cities. The combination of self contained and walk-in cases offer an excellent opportunity to save electrical energy. To assist these operations, we offer an extensive combination package for the operator.
Some noted industry trends within this application are becoming apparent. Namely;
- Upgrading lighting systems to reduce energy & maintenance.
- Adding glass doors to existing open refrigerated cases.
- Completing motor retrofits in all refrigerated cases.
We can assist in all of the above & more.
We support single sites to national chains. Our clients benefit from a well structured site review process, supported by a financial analysis and solution review phase. Our primary objective is to provide your evaluation team the information required to make an informed decision.
Why consider energy efficiency for your drug store?
- Long term energy efficiency attainment. (7 years of more is not uncommon)
- Nationally our solutions are supported through utility sponsored incentive programs.
- Return on investment is typically 6 months – 3 years depending on solution selected, utility rate & incentive program details.